Tuesday, June 14, 2011

She was wearing what?

I apologize dear readers, but I'm going to have to keep today's post short and sweet.

I offer you an anecdote told to me by my roommate, who always tends to stumble upon the damndest things.

A few days ago my roommate was sitting in traffic in the parking lot of our neighborhood Home Depot (after this story you will understand why I am a strict Lowe's Hardware shopper).



As he was waiting he happened to glance out his passenger side window where he noticed a strange sight.

A white-trash woman (sorry for the political incorrectness - I'm just the messenger) got out of the passenger side of a beat-up car in a pair of shorts so short that Daisy Duke would have been offended and a bra. No shirt.


In my mind it looked like this, but trashier.

She proceeded to put on a shirt, take something (presumably money) from a very large man in the front seat. As she walked away, he drove away. Interesting.

My roommate felt sure he had just witnessed sexual solicitation, a.k.a. prostitution.

No offense to the happy duo, but this kind of activity seems better suited for the WalMart parking lot.

But I guess sometimes the country comes into the city.

Bless his heart, maybe taking her to the Home Depot parking lot was the prostitution equivalent of a man taking his woman to the McDonald's and letting her supersize her order. Classy and respectful.

No comments:

Post a Comment